To give a more detailed explanation of today's training, I figured I would lay out in a bit of detail what I worked on.
Back to Basics:
Escape from side control position
Side control is a dangerous position for the man on the bottom. It keeps you pinned while you are vulnerable to attacks such as chokes, arm bars, leg bars, etc. Learning to effectively escape variations of this position is crucial in having a complete ground "game."
As far as today's diet:
Breakfast:
4:45 AM: Cup of Yogurt w/Granola | 2 8oz glasses of water
8:00 AM: Protein Bar | Apple | 2 8 oz glasses of water
11:00 AM: Left over American Chop Sewey with Whole Grain elbows and low fat Turkey instead of hamburg | 1 8 oz Glass of water
1:30 PM: Protein Shake
3:30 PM: 2 cups of trail mix | 8 oz Glass of water
6:30 PM: American Chop Sewey with Whole Grain elbow and low fat turkey
9:00 PM: Protein Shake
I admit it's a weak diet to have but it is helping me with energy as well as weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment